Monday, June 13, 2011

The Sedar's universal and you'll be playing the part of the evil Pharaoh.

So I've really started getting into  90s sitcoms and most recently it's been 3rd Rock from the Sun. I never got that joke for the longest time until I heard someone say it in a movie, which was also about aliens too (funny). I started watching 3rd Rock with the impression that it was going to just be something mindless and funny, but without any depth to the characters. I also started watching because I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and I needed something to fill the void until Hesher becomes available to me. I must say I love this show. It is actual very well written (even if my writing sucks) and the plot lines are just silly enough to keep me entertain without getting bored. I was also pleasantly surprised with Kristen Johnson. I first saw her in Bride Wars and thought she was really funny and also kind of reminded me of a skinny Kirstie Alley. She really pulled the show together.


I'm looking for more 90s television shows to watch next so send me your suggestions.

Pros for tomorrow: Reading by the pool, possibly shopping at J. Crew, going for a run.
Cons for tomorrow: Not going to the beach, not making any money(?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment