Friday, April 22, 2011

"It was an accident of timing."

I had a little fun with the below post, but I know someone's going to want me to take it down tomorrow so read it while it's still there.

Tonight was a terrible night at work. I walked out of there with $10 after spending most of my shift as other people's busers and working a 44 top. Total balls.

Good news though my Easter basket came today. I've been waiting for something cheery and it's finally here. I drove for the mini Cadbury chocolate eggs immediately but with the dietary changes I've been making I could only eat two or three before my stomach started to hurt and I had to put the bag down. I've also gotten around to watching The Romantics. Great casting, excellent story. I've just started worrying that I'm either going to be a Lila, getting my wedding ruined or a Laura, ruining the wedding because I can't let go of the groom. Of course the groom won't have to be Josh Duhamel, but he should be as equally fit and versed as his character Tom. And if I get left outside on the lawn after a night of adulterous sex I will murder someone. But that's years away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment