Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something fun and myspace reminiscy.

It's been going around the blogosphere, especially the girly and preppy ones. I wanted something fun to do and if I can get it from someone who is 26 then I am not too old for this.




A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Double. I got a beautiful white iron bed from Pottery Barn when I was in fifth grade. I only have part of it in use now, but when I get back to my parent's house I'm going to pick up the rest.

C. Chore you dislike: I don't have a dishwasher in this apartment so I have to do everything by hand. I usually end up doing a large pile twice a week. Gross I know.

D. Dogs: I want a Siberian Huskey or a Klee Klai but not an Alaskan one. Someday when I have a yard, I'll have the dog, just hopefully not in the Morrisville house.

E. Essential start to your day: Checking my e-mail, CONSTANTLY. It's a dirty habit I picked up from ROTC.

F. Favorite color: Navy blue.

G. Gold or silver: Silver, almost always silver.

H. Height: 5'5"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Saxophone. Since I was in fourth grade I've been playing in my schools' bands. I took a break from music this semester, but I'll be back in full swing in the fall when Mike gets back form Italy.

J. Job title: Student. Rawr.

K. Kids: Not today, thank you.

L. Live: "All in all, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

M. Mom’s name: MA!


N. Nicknames: I'm slowly getting rid of them.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None just a million day visits. I'm pretty sure Lankenau has my insurance company on speed dial.

P. Pet peeves: Annoying downers. Get happy people! (I mean the people who are like this ALL of the time. Everyone's allowed a few bad days.)

Q. Quote from a movie: "These are my sons: Benny and The Jets. I expected this from you Benny...but The Jets?!"

R. Righty or lefty: Right!

S. Siblings: Samantha. She has a tattoo and I'm going to define her by that for a while until I get bored with it.

T. Time you wake up: As late as I can, I need to start getting up earlier.

U. Underwear: Lot's of lace!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Lima beans. Yuck!

W. What makes you run late: Not being able to find my keys that I already put in my pocket.

X. X-rays you’ve had: All over. I've even had my brain done!

Y. Yummy food you make: Apple anything! It comes from my love of fall in Vermont.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Pandas!

No comments:

Post a Comment