Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not tired, not good.

So I finished season six of Weeds, got my homework done, made dinner, watched miscellaneous episodes of television that I need to catch up on and am now watching the latest episode of Californication. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love Showtime. I also love that I'm going to Key West on spring break and when I come home Nurse Jackie will be starting a week or two later.

Key West, I can't wait. It's been a while since I've been all warm inside and out and I am willing to trade my mother's drippy and nostalgic stories about my parent's time in the Conch Republic for that feeling again. I'm even thinking about getting a real bathing suit this time, body image be damned. It's time for me to get tan again like when I was twelve and live in the sun for a summer. I've also been working out and so I figure I can ride the endorphins for a while and won't even notice if I look like a fat ass next to Samantha. I just want to be tan again and not look like Snow White's sickly sister in bed. Either that or I need to go back to having sex with really pale guys.

I did something stupid today. I got bored in theology (I know! Hot viking is boring! Who knew?!) and suffered from a little word vomit, or really texting vomit. Sorry about that, you know who you are if you still read this blog. Ignore it, it's over, I seem to right a lot of open apologies to you but whatever, let's talk about Weeds tomorrow instead of me.

This is nuts I should be asleep right now since I have to get up in five hours but I can't seem to get to sleep. I've been taking something for sleep, but I didn't do it tonight because I knew I would be able to get the required hours of sleep that the dosage requires. I do love those pills. My mother would say I'm on the fast track to addiction, I say that's the detriment of the gene pool she married into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment