Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Food and Moses.

I get paid this week. I'm so excited because it's been a while since I've had any sort of extra money in my pocket and with my bills paid, that's what I'm going to have. I don't really have a burning need for anything right now but I am going to get a few things for Marg's birthday and maybe keep some cash to go out with some friends this weekend. Maybe even do some extravagant grocery shopping and cook something different. I still have a lot of chicken in my freezer that I need to use up so I'll have to look up some creative recipes. I may even have some friends over to cook with. Cooking with/for people is way better than cooking alone and for one.

I made lunch at home today. Burt my stomach. Weird, but painful. I was making pasta because I needed something quick and when I was draining the pot I moved it in the wrong direction and the water splashed on me and now it looks like I have a strip of sunburn on my stomach.

Other than my lunch burn, today has been rather unexciting. I have other work in a little while and then my Israelite Religion class. It's taught by  doctorate student from Princeton. He's a seven foot ginger viking how dresses impeccably. I took a stealthy picture of him once with my phone and sent it to Marg and if he didn't live in New Jersey I'm sure I would have gotten a late night call to go stalk his house. Marg as a problem that I have not problem fueling usually because it leads me to a Wawa sandwich. After class I'll hit the gym and then head back home to finish homework and make dinner. I have hockey in the morning down at Penn and I told Lauren I'd pick her up.

A bunch of the blogs that I follow are written by girls that are months away from being married and every week there is something new that they post about their wedding plans. It made me think about how I want cake and how much cake I could eat cake during a cake tasting and so I think that I am going to ask my friend Prada to come along as my fiance and help me eat cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment