Sunday, April 10, 2011

This weekend minus just about everything that I've really done.

I need to wake up, right now! I went over to a friend's house last night after work and I stayed out way too late. I got home a little after 2am and just crashed the minute I sat down. I even woke up in the same position that I remember falling asleep in. I woke up around 7am because there were squirrels outside my window making their weird noises on the ledge. I forgot about the screen and thought that they could get in so I crawled under the blanket in fear of the squirrels and ended up falling back asleep until a little while ago. I should have just gotten up, because now my body is all messed up. I do not mind hanging out late with my friends. We all have different schedules so its usually only late at night that we can see each other. I think last night I just made the mistake of going out in my pajamas and ended up falling asleep on his couch a couple of times. I really did enjoy Love and Other Drugs though. It was a lot different than I thought it was going to be and I very much enjoyed a naked Jake Gyllenhaal I just should have had some caffein instead of water. Next time we can watch movies at my apartment and you can just sleep on the futon when you get tired and I can just go to bed. 

So now I'm trying decide if I can get away without having to redo the makeup on my face. One of my friends at work said something to me about how I never where makeup and so I've been practicing with some different stuff to see what I like and I've come to two conclusions: I desperately need to get contacts and I need to buy some new makeup. I just need to make a little more money. I have to pick up my check up from my old job tomorrow night and after that I should have rent for the month and I can start putting together my summer shopping fund. Yay! I may get My Hebrew Friend to go to the outlets with me and help me shop. He's not gay or a woman but he has a good eye for fashion and unlike my lady friends he won't try and sabotage me. That's the one thing I hate about women, they always seem to be in competition with each other even when there's no reason to be. I mean if you really want him then take him. There are a billion other guys in the world and I'm in no hurry to find anyone permanent anyways. Besides if I'm really serious about finding someone then I need to start listening to the things I tell other people who are serious about looking for a significant other. I need to find someone who like books, movies, exercise, being outside, sports, boats, will travel to warm and cold places and will let me give our children hardcore Old Testament middle names, which definitely means I need to get out of Philadelphia or hope that Mark Smith has a hot son. 

In May I'm going to Rio (don't ask) and I'll be getting fitted for contacts and hopefully at the rate I'm going I will be in the 130s, so I am pretty jazzed for the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh we will hit the outlets and it will be excellent. You are correct, I am an excellent person to shop with. My bold honesty makes sure that you won't by anything that doesn't accentuate your positive features and my jewishness seeks out the best discounts. Win win.

    ReplyDelete