Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The d key on my keyboard is sticking.

I didn't really want to write anything today. I started this post maybe a dozen times letting myself get distracted by something so that I wouldn't have to write. I don't know I just feel so lackluster about everything that's been happening that I couldn't get a start to writing. And I feel like I'm only doing it now so I don't get another message tomorrow telling me to write something, I shouldn't leave my readers so stranded. Just don't expect a whole lot out of this one.

I went to see the horses this evening. There are more of them again and they look much healthier. The same sweet dog is there. I wish someone would give him a bath because he looks like he's never had one, but he's so sweet and trusting when I see him. Like a young Buck. There's something about the horses that's very calming. I think it's because you have to be calm yourself around the horses for them to be calm. It's been a struggle to stay calm today.

I hate how tone can't be conveyed through a text message. I tried to poke fun at my Hebrew Friend about skipping class but it ended up being an epic fail. BTWs I have some time from noon until my 4pm class tomorrow. I was trying to be funny/ironic when I was talking to you earlier. Another epic texting fail.

I'm watching A Little Princess on Netflix. I love this movie so much. It's such a pretty story and I definitely identified with the little chubby girl when I was younger. Despite the evil Miss Minchin I still really wanted to be sent away to school for the longest time. Didn't happen.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but you texted me while I was driving so I couldn't respond and then I forgot when I got home cuz my sister was here. If you want to go see Arthur tomorrow afternoon I could probably do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was more about me trying to by HILARIOUSLY ironic about what you had wrote more than anything. Fail on my part not yours. Tomorrow it's going to be 80 so I' finally going to wear a dress. Be excited for me.

    ReplyDelete