Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Sterling Archer. Code name Duchess. Known from Berlin to Bangkok as the world's most dangerous spy."

I love Archer. I really really do. I think it's what happens when you spend all of your time around boys, you start liking boyish things, but I just can't help it. I love Archer. It's an animated show on FX that is like cross between Mad Men and James Bond that then fornicated with Arrested Development to create this spawn of a television show. Archer is the world's greatest secret agent with the code name, Duchess, after his domineering mother's, who also happens to be his boss, dead dog. The show is a mix of 1960's fashion, decor, behavior, but with the futuristic spy technology of today. It's ensemble cast, mostly from Arrested Development, are what brings the show together. The second season starts next month, so check it out and remember to be cool with Pam.

Would you let this man choke you?

No comments:

Post a Comment